Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Warts On My Lower Stomach What Are They

My own nakedness in my apartment


In my own home I am very happy naked, according to the J ahreszeit more or less. In the summer I walk around almost naked, only, less in winter, because I then heating costs but a bisserl are too high. Normal household activities such as sucking, cooking, cleaning or do I just love when I get naked and it might even begin to sweat and clothing perhaps still wearing .... na down with the clothes , why the sweat in the clothes .... there can be but everything in the washing machine wash easily. I customize it to only do I not get one train. Outside the apartment, I'm only in joint ventures with other nudists without clothing and when it rings at my door, I been then only open naked, if anyone came, as I know, so mailman or delivery person got me so far never seen naked. But I am already naked in the group hiked in the woods, nude dance parties have visited. On this Friday I am particularly happy because I'm going to play naked with 6 or 7 other nudists Bowling, we have in Potsdam 2 bowling lanes for 2 hours hire. I'll out my digital camera and let me take the photograph Nude bowling. - I've also as Cora the feeling that we are and "Naked Liberty" on the right track. Next I put a nude hike, probably into the Lahn-Dill-Kreis here.
I wish you a good week
many NG 's
Oliver

0 comments:

Post a Comment