Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby Drank Lighter Fluid

naked bowling in Potsdam


an hour ago I'm from Nude-bowling in Potsdam come home. It was really beautiful, we have six 2 hours bowled .

In October we had done this before. And before that I 30 years earlier, but then tightened.

It's just a wonderful feeling without clothes bowling or to move. We have made the 2 hours and 4 games as in the H inherit I needed until I was 1.5 games recorded and then I'm really in our little group of three have taken the first place ... that is ultimately but not so important ... the bare G efühl of freedom was so great, this unique Unencumbered awareness as me so no clothes in my B ewegung limits. We hats all Sun liked that I've done the same for March, a new date. I ... Will you ask .... it is my event in nudist book that I organize. If any of the other esteemed authors of "Naked Liberty" feel like to participate, you just contact me.

I was still a participant brought up we were at a train station in Berlin. I then stepped into the car and drove up to me. And as for me it was perfectly ok . then K leidung to have . wishes
A beautiful, naked weekend
Oliver

0 comments:

Post a Comment