Monday, January 24, 2011

Nadine Jansen Weights Gain

two nude hikes in May and June


As announced recently, I will now provide 2 nude hikes in the blog "Naked Liberty". Promoter and organizer of the two walks is not me, but Tanya from nudist book. I have received from Tanya permission to make two hikes in this blog Rechtschreibung überprüfen to .
first Naked hike: at 14.5. 2011, close to 35 713 stone bridges (Eschenburg), planned as a day hike of about 18-20 km in length. Meeting place, time and route I present here is pure, if this data was established.
second Naked walk: on 06.26.2011, near 35 236 upper Dieten , planned as a half-day hike with about 15-16 km in length. Meeting place, time and route I present here is pure, if this data was established.
If anyone would like to join us, then please put in comment on this article in the blog. I give this information then on to Tanya so she knows about , who and how many participants are involved in the hike.
Now I wish you a nice week
NG 's
Oliver

0 comments:

Post a Comment