Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can You Get Braces If You Are Missing Your Molars

For finite run flood ...

Hi @ all, it is again

long ago that I last reported, first of all a happy new year to all readers here ...

After caustic Hardcore December with the total here unusual snow and the subsequent flooding during the thaw, there was little chance of decent fishing.

Here are some pictures of the sheath around here in Löhnberg at the peak of the flood, there is usually a large lock island even the military is not a low ...









is now the flood to a "normal level" decreased and the conditions for catching perch ordinary seemed to be ideal. Since the
also coincided with my free long weekend, gave me this morning, nothing at home, I needed to get water.
Even the timid new onset of winter could not deter me, here's a picture of the trip to the fishing spot ...



Arriving at the high-water perch hotspot was, fortunately, see nothing of snow. At 11, the first clock bait flew into the water and found a buyer shortly. Was not the target fish, but finally the first in 2011 and so I was pleased me almost a wolf ... :)



an hour later I was caught at the bait Anjiggen (older HS-shader) and I was convinced to have a trailer. When he suddenly swam against the tide and pulled me even tidy line from the reel, I cursed myself for having not set a reasonable stop.
ensued a fierce tug of war, I tried on many occasions, to a standing in the water Bush to escape. Between Duch always fierce headbutt, which indicated a regular target fish out.

After a few minutes, but that seemed like an eternity, finally appeared a stately perch on the surface. The landing was whether the high and steep banks once again not easy, but eventually the bars closed around the magnificent fish.
on the banks above the hook had long been separated from the bony mouth, again had a pig ... :)



Here is a left hand view of the impact Brumme, the self-timer image I can show, unfortunately, not because it's totally become blurred, for whatever reason ...



Total happy I went home shortly afterwards, guess where I am to find the next day ... ;)

I should in the coming days that start, and you will surely be able to read about it here,

until then I remain with best regards, your

Lahni

0 comments:

Post a Comment