Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chat Search Roulette Cam

How normal is naked? How naked is normal?

in this blog reporting naked and barefoot runner to live on their nature and the beautiful experiences while being naked and barefoot. The aim is interested be enthusiastic about this form of organization of life and are prejudices and concerns, including legislative ones removed. I think we are all there together on the right track. At least, my impression.

emphasis is always, as the nudity is normal after all. So of course, free and easy. All right! But if everything is normal, then why even make such a fuss about it? Attracted to walk around at home is indeed normal, but also there is no blog ... So is naked maybe not so normal? Well, I think it's totally normal, but unfortunately not necessarily common practice. And so it is then again something special. We do naked are always accepted as normal and stress the naturalness of the unclothed state, but society and the education of many people is still the opposite. So it is absolutely right to report on nudity without reference to sexuality and to emphasize positive aspects, right?

I've done exactly this idea in any case, when I wondered whether I should join this blog. For me, my unclothed state of normal and logical, reasonable and just totally normal. But non-nudists might misinterpret this because they equate nudity with sexuality. Therefore, it is personal for me important to confront and to the point straight and to describe how totally normal runs my life and I am particularly behave at home. Actually, totally boring and terrible normal and uninteresting, but because I'm just naked, then again it is somehow newsworthy. So: How normal is naked? Totally normal, but in many situations but quite often even unusual!
As naked as normal? One would think, naked is naked, period. But I think there is already differentiated. A naked man standing, obliquely viewed from behind, is perceived differently than from the front. The fixation on the sexual parts and their recognition, or simply non-knowability play, as surely a part. Should we, then, whether man or woman, when being naked attempt to keep his private parts hidden as possible to give the wrong impression? Sitting with legs slightly open is "even more naked," as a cross-legged, right?

What is even more naked than normal and not sexually related? Is a cramped, the genitals concealing posture normal or natural? I personally tell me if I'm naked, I am just naked. No more, no less. I behave otherwise as exactly as if I was dressed. This includes that if I was naked, some body parts of me sees that in energized state would not be visible. Whether feet, thighs, abdomen, chest, buttocks. That does not bother me and one of them. I do not have a troubled relationship with my body and I accept that is visible in naked state more than usual, depending on what I'm doing now is sometimes more, sometimes less visible. I can not and will not make me constantly think about what could now be seen just as from which position. Then I would not enjoy it anymore. I do this for me , I feel so comfortable and leave me naked by my nudity in my movements and postures not restrict.
I am restricted when I wear clothes. Because then I can often move so freely. Then perhaps I can not lift his arm as far as narrowing down the jacket or can I make any major steps because of the tight skirt not allow. Naked, I can do it all. I am now naked artificially restrict themselves just to make me never anyone-even in theory-see between the legs, would be no sense to me. Then I can stay energized. I want to enjoy my naked freedom, both physically and mentally, for moving to the feeling of free naked and at ease, is so beautiful that I would not do without.

I am trying to show images in my posts are fanning the breadth and naturalness, no matter how much or little to see here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment