Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bobcat Birthday Cakes

How do you start?

you have it in my first post in this blog read that about four years ago I made the decision, at least at home as much as possible to be naked. I have not looked back and it's fun. Anyone who carries himself with similar thoughts and maybe would like to venture a little more nudity, is likely to face the question: How do I start? The best thing is of course at home in the safety of your home. Yes there is probably something many times running around naked, even if only from the bathroom to the bedroom was, or else for a couple of minutes. At home you can feel secure and unobserved. One can also try out the first time nudists life when one is alone. Well, it certainly is, the partner and the roommates or family to tell them even if they liked one. Preferably as early as possible. Then there may be some small discussions, but by then the topic and we can expand the nakedness. Of secrecy, I think as little because firstly it comes out and then you may Erklärungsnot. Nudity in itself is nothing improper, dirty. So absolutely no reason to make the secret. Every human being is evolving and discovering new preferences or behaviors. The one wearing at once only black clothes, the other likes to go alone walking in the forest and another discovered the freedom of nudity in itself. If you long for a time always naked was at home, that's as normal as the take off your shoes when you come home. For me it was like I had with time no longer registered aware that I am naked. Today it's the opposite: I feel funny if I was wearing at home. Somewhere always tweaks or what is annoying and restrictive. Because I feel it just not as good. Meanwhile, I'm at home, the housework naked, cooking, cleaning, and eat Sun Both for me and for my husband, who does not share this preference so that is now completely normal. Over time, if all is well - all to know, you feel good - will you want to extend this way of life and at some times on the terrace or dare in the garden. And it will be great! Times late in the evening or quickly bring out the garbage and do not sign for extra throw on a bathrobe or registered mail by the postman naked - why not? Just postman and pizza drivers have already experienced a lot as well, as I confirmed my postman even. Thus, each individual explore how far one can go yourself and want. I can not say that you have to do it this way and that is the only correct method, mi r, however, has helped it to begin virtually small and then expand my nudist life piece by piece. Luckily I also have a very understanding partner, who always go along and support me. Therefore, I have an absolute limit for me personally explored or not, but this limit is on each other. I am now also bathe naked, and of course time in the sauna'm so naked, not only at home. A nude hike I have not done, but maybe that comes at some point - if and when I want. But otherwise I'm just a "home-nudist" and mostly at home naked. I am happy with it and enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment