Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Much Antifreez To Put In Furnace

nude after night shift


Today I had to be cared for by 0:15 to 8:30 a night shift in a shelter, that is to be provided in the homeless man on N eight, dinner and F reakfast get and where sleeping will be provided. I arrived around 8:45 quite in need of rest home, my Urge to liberty and security nude was very large . Although only 19 were degrees in my apartment, I first pulled my clothes all and my first "Naked F FREEDOM" enjoyed. I asked from my e-mails , Feed te my cats and I've not read anything ... Despite 19 degree I felt my naked beautiful being easy , the coolness on my skin did me good. She gave me a blissfully G efühl F REEDOM .
I am today remained naked to 16 clock, a couple hours of sleep, a beautiful Aufwachtee, I had to get dressed, unfortunately, because I was still up 17 clock arranged to meet at an Italian restaurant for dinner. It tasted good but also with clothes, sometimes I have to hit me with a friend who has much understanding of my need for nudity and with which I may well also talking about even if it is not Nacktfan.
morning I will do something official for my little one-man company, everything I do will probably naked. I feel my nakedness just fine and I looking forward me s chon the summer because then come back so the nude activities, to which I can do outdoors. I wish
all "Naked Liberty" authors a good start to the week
Oliver

0 comments:

Post a Comment