Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blueprint For A Wrestling Ring Bed

From the first tentative trip to naked adult nude naked walks

Often, I read in nudist forums that go to members like walking naked, hiking, biking or otherwise naked sports. Even in newspapers and on TV has reported on nude hikers. And always these type of sports activity in the skies was praised.

One day, I returned my tour with the truck came to me the thought of it but sometimes with a Walk naked to try. With so many people find pleasure in it, so must be something to it. Since I often drive local traffic on country roads, there should not be too hard to find a secluded spot where I can use a break to walk naked. The next good weather day it should then be ready. The day came and I found a (hopefully) lonely forest road. I put the truck down so that I could take off in its protection, without being seen by a possibly passing vehicle. I got out and listened only for a time, not whether it is people in the area, before I took off me. Now I stood there, naked and confused if I really dare should. After a few minutes I was then going on yet. It was a strange feeling to go for the first time naked in the forest. I think I've never listened to the intensive nature, as on this day. Hopefully I meet anyone now, I thought all the time, what seemed like an eternity. And I was probably only about 200 meters left before I turned back. The truck arrived, without meeting other people, I got dressed again and drove on. had the whole rest of the day I think about how nice it was, but despite my fear.

I extended my walks are gradually phased out because of this wonderful Feeling of freedom I could not get. But still I had this fear in the neck. And then came what must inevitably come one day. I walked along a forest path and suddenly heard a car. Before I could do something, the car was already there. After a brief moment of shock I reacted strangely, as if I `clothed. I went to the side and pointed to the driver that he could by. He again suggested to me that it just where I stood, was pure, for there was the gateway to his pasture. So I went ahead without being noticed by him great. This meeting gave me courage to take even more walks.

is gone now my fear, as it occasionally in my now long walks to encounters with clothed men came, although not proved negative. I'm even on a dedicated Nordic walking path walked naked.

Unfortunately, I have never met like-minded people. Too bad!

Man, this unique and beautiful feeling to walk naked in nature, but also enjoy alone, although it determines in society even more fun.

necked greetings

Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment