Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pop Tropica Make A Person

My Year

How I got the new J ahr ? Well, peaceful and naked.
I had, as was already made last year to New Year's Eve nothing. I did not visit only my 3 K etching were there and I really enjoyed this. Previously it has annoyed me ever when I was invited New Year and we danced, it was only in clothes. This time I did so at home. I came to 16 clock home, my heating system running. After a short nap, I still lit Christmas candles and tea lights on and my apartment temperature rose slowly to 20 degrees, although that was pretty cool, I'm still the same after the nap naked. "Dinner for one " 2x seen on TV. I stayed naked except for New Year's afternoon. Longer it went, for I was then arranged to meet outside my apartment.
did my part, I nudity no longer perceived, so it is normal for me. And then again noted, is simply a wonderful feeling .

0 comments:

Post a Comment