Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tawnee Stone Wikipedia Español

My first nudist experience, and how it

When I was 11 or 12 years old, have my parents, my little brother and I made camping holiday at the Helgoland Dune. Part of the beach was separated opaque by a high wooden fence, a sign for "nudist" hung at the entrance. "Dad, what does this mean?" "Since all run around naked, the fence is there, so you do not see." "Since I also want to go there! "The next day we all went to the nudist beach. I thought it was class, put no sand in the wet bathing suit after swimming I had not from the wet-and dry, I was completely happy. Being naked was not an issue in our home, we also ran into the bathroom when our parents stood in the shower, which was normal. But naked on the beach was my mother was also the first and only time after lunch, my parents would rather back to the textile beach, but I was allowed back into the nude part, a family with an approximately equal old son, in addition to our morning located and which had stood a few in our neighborhood, was supported with my supervision. So it was then the entire holiday.

Later, when I took my then girlfriend and current wife alone on vacation, it was almost always to destinations where there is at least a nudist beach, whether officially or not, but if possible Camping was also a naked, first with a tent, for 30 years with campers.

Now I am always naked when it comes . I put on myself but not now, when I come to the apartment, we heat in the week when the apartment is not empty. Therefore, it must then first check something warm. In summer, the course looks different. But because it's usually not until the afternoon times on a lake or hiking.

Last summer, we have nude beaches, hiking and outside of us (well, yes, mostly for me) discovered. My wife was sometimes with, but that was not so great. Naked on the beach and while camping it is like, but in the forest or in the restaurant for the parent table is not her thing. We met in Hamburg a nudist master table, first we have always somewhere dressed in a pub, since this fall, we have discovered a location where we are in a locked room can sit naked and still served with food and drink. was at the root table in any case always talked about joint ventures, but only theorized. I subsequently initiated last spring, a group of hikers nude , 12 walks, 3 - 10 students in different line, there have been last summer, 20 addresses are the mailing lists. The very first article relates in this blog on one of these walks

Now we wait for spring are in between it but in 2 weeks another nude bowling , additional participants are welcome, and the end of the month it is for two weeks of Fuerteventura.

0 comments:

Post a Comment