Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seat Alhambra Obd Port

longing went to spring

Today I once no profound thoughts and findings reported. That must not be accessible.
February is here and hopefully the last winter month. I look forward to the spring and long for him. It is out now so cold that it's hard to imagine how it would be like to finally back down on the terrace si and the sun felt.
remains momentarily, I really just my "home-nudism". I care but still. As soon as I get home - get down with the clothes! It's real corrosive, how thick they currently must walk around bundled up outside. But at home running the heater and if you clean from outside comes from minus 5 degrees, it feels even at room temperature at 20 degrees nice and warm! But at the end of the week it is to be slowly mild ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment