Friday, February 25, 2011

Symptoms Of Hodgkins Relapse

My bathroom mirror

Today is February 25, 2011th The weather forecast indicated slowly rising temperatures. And it also seems to be slow, that I hope soon, perhaps as early as April again be without the handle to the heater in my apartment naked again :-).

few days ago I had a beautiful experience in my apartment naked. I got my bathroom mirror replaced. I've obviously made without clothes. This flexibility and freedom ...

And I've never even thought of last summer. At the 6 or 7 days in Berlin where we had 36 -37 degrees in my apartment, then were almost 30 degrees ... which was great when I got home, I first pulled out all the clothes until I completely was naked and I was pleased with my 3 cats only. I usually do it the other way around, because I'm a Katzennarr. But at the temperatures ... So I hope that we in 2011 such a great summer, with similar temperatures.

Enough of dreams: The bathroom mirror must be attached.
drill attached to the wall. A hole drilled into the wall and then use the appropriate anchor. I then scrambled to the mirror on the toilet lid - which in itself should be avoided at all costs
- but the cover is so stable Thank God :-). But something is missing but still .... hmmm ..... of course .... there is no screw in anchors. I am therefore naked again down to the mirror, I've used the screw and screwed. Then I'm back on the toilet cover - he also continues :-) - and the mirror was mounted.

This was a nice experience for me, without a piece of clothing on his body.
To top off the whole, I've even indulged in a nice coffee on my couch.


I wish you all a great weekend!

Many LnG's
Oliver




0 comments:

Post a Comment