Monday, February 7, 2011

Cinquain Snowboard Poems

naked encounter with drawn neighbors

When we still lived on the 2nd floor, I am often naked in the Balcony gone. The massive parapet as a screen it has no one noticed or not disturbed. After we moved down to the ground floor, I'm also naked on the terrace. I am also twice late in the evening the 10 yards from the front door went naked to the car. The second time was just a neighbor (a policeman) home. Who felt disturbed by my nudity and probably also had the same hang out the police. But I had no desire to sit down at this time to deal with him and let him be. He might even be able to see and get over it. He spoke to me not to back out and thus the matter was settled.
A few weeks later was our landlord, who lives around the corner, and said to me that the neighbors felt disturbed when I'm naked on the terrace. They also gave two names. One is the neighbor from the house next door, the other across the street. I then went to them to excuse me if I would have hurt their sense of shame. It turned out that it was just the neighbor next door who had complained. Apparently he has nothing against it, but when the grandchildren are there ...., the usual Bla Bla. Since the children are advanced in order to play their own prudery. The other disturbing neighbors it is not, they had responded to our landlady, like the one in the neighborhood now is sometimes the other. So I apologized for one neighbor and therefore the matter was then settled. But rather than speak directly to me ......
A few days ago then came the "Hammer" in the form of an open letter to the residents of the house from my neighbor, the policeman. In it he writes, among other things, without mentioning my name, "that the inhabitants had even noticed, that someone was seen naked on the terrace." It is now well known even in semi Niederkassel, so he could have written my name, too. "He would yes no prude, and how to walk around in his apartment, is up to you, but if you are staying nude on the terrace, which were commissioned in the field of criminal. "The idea to learn to be better, before such a nonsense of adopt. Further, he writes, "Imagine me, his girlfriend had been there. When he told her she was not a long time to him because she was afraid of the naked man you could meet "dramatize even more, he could not well? Perhaps it is also why the relationship ended because she's seen naked. Well, if one is afraid of naked men.
I suggest also wrote an open letter to all neighbors, where I explain that I'm Nudist and it will happen before, that I was naked encountered. But this has more to do then with lightheadedness, while I do not think about it, I will wear and not provocation.
I guess the other tenants to see the little looser because apart from the police, I have not heard anything.
What is so beautiful? It can Nackichste not live in peace when's the prudish neighbors do not like.
In this sense

necked greetings

Michael


0 comments:

Post a Comment