Saturday, February 16, 2008

Whats Tilt In Lacrosse

everyday and a surprise

good night my love, now I was lazy

long time, but it may stop just nothing exciting to report. I wonder just what I could write.

the uni-daily has started, but honestly I must say that it appears to me not Sun I'm only 4 days a week there (this is the week on Wednesday failed course - so there were only 3 days).

this week There was one our supermarket a great offer: 1 kg fruit vegetables for 1 €! at the sight of lime occurred to us is only one thing: mojito! Thus we have the same almost 2 kg lime purchased and all invited for Thursday in our meeting room to a mojitoparty. the party was successful. most are in such a way to midnight in a club traveled to Helsinki, but we had left behind much fun to four. On Friday we had for the first time "finnish culture and history" and went to the national museum. it might have been quite interesting, makes me mad our professor: her English is terrible (she is from Argentina) and speaks very slowly. well, somehow we will survive this - finally, we come as free museums in (hopefully) more interesting.

so, and now the surprise - which was not so great: I think it was on thursday morning: lucie was already on the uni and I'm just got of the shower and wanted to go into my room. only with my little towel I do on the bathroom door and before me is a total stranger in our home! It turned out that it is the electrician who was to set up a socket in Bene's room. I must honestly say that I'm pretty pissed at Hoa (the dormitory management). the electrician can not just walk into our apartment! even if he has rung, that's not easy. would be purely marches, if no one had been there or thought it no one is there. On Monday I'll call time on hoas. I do not want anyone presence in my apartment without my is.

so, I must stop now, unfortunately. I go into the sauna!

many kiss from a finally cold Finland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment