Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Top Gynaecologists In Mumbai

Suomenlinna, and sauna ....

as already announced, we are on sunday to Suomenlinna (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomenlinna or http://www.suomenlinna.fi/ - for historical details, etc. I'm just too lazy ) down. We were very lucky - after a few days rather gruesome, gray came out on sunday the sun and it was beautiful - albeit freezing cold! Therefore, we have only one kahvi (coffee) and pulla (a national dish and something like a cinnamon bun) indulgence. then we have a bit divided - because if 10 (or more) people roam together, it's kind of exhausting life. I then went with bénédicte alone and have even moved. and our decision is clear: we are in the spring when it's warmer again go out.

here are some photos:
Suomenlinn a


yesterday I had arrived (yes, it is finite) with level and Lucie went to Ikea and I am with a large saucepan come back - I have, embarrassingly, the only large cooking pot we had with chicken curry ruined (ie curry is completely burnt - pot broken). now he is in the kitchen around and waiting for it to be disposed of.


today was my first real day at the uni: unusual legally I had to be there already by 9. I've already got used so much of my breakfast (an egg and a bread or porridge kaurapuuro =) and also did not waive romain, I had to get up early. my - more or less - 3 apartment mate Romain (who now had no uni), is still standing in front of the door by 8 and former glory during the breakfast, I could get ready for uni. After breakfast at 8:45 we went to the uni (fortunately we go back only 10 min). The first course I attended is the "trade, law and internal market". is very interesting and the professor is funny. The second course for me on tuesday "management and organizational behavior" chapman at daryl. The course is one of the first year for us and therefore almost certainly very comfortable. Chapman is a Brit through and through. even the dry humor was amusing today: Kotler was compared with a magpie (a magpie) ...

well, after a very busy Unitag I'm love with my two girls went to the sauna. yes, that's right: we have a sauna in the dormitory. I never have so enjoyed the sauna. and our mind is laid: from here we go 2x a week in the sauna. and from next week we want to go swimming in the swimming pool (just around the corner from us) once a week.

well, and now the biggest news: I'm going to LAPLAND!! The trip is organized by one of our tutors and is dated 21-24. february. 42 students to go and we will live in 11 cottages (http://www.lapland.fi/rovamotelli/). and that level and I have logged on as two of the first few, we also get a cottage with own sauna! lapland and we can have a dog sled, reindeer and snowmobile safari: to make (and many others http://www.wildlifesafaris.fi/?deptid=20514). Also we make a excursion in the village of Santa Claus ;-). which should be close to our cottages. AND if I'm lucky, I'll finally see aurora! cih am so excited and also bénédicte goes like this: we jump around in the apartment and sing: "we are going to lapland" ...

so that's it for today ...

many kisses, antonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment