Monday, February 18, 2008

Navy Federal Credit Union Pre Commissioning Loan

beatsteaks concert @ Tavastia

jaaaaa! ! I was there and am still upset always! Today was the Beatles concert in Tavastia klubi and I must say it was awesome!

Tavastia klubi is a small (less than a bissl chelsea in vienna), run-down (come down less than chelsea) club in Helsinki directly. after the club was relatively small and the Beatles are still not as well known here in Finland, the concert was somehow personally. It should also all currently in helsinki living German (and maybe Austrians - I have unfortunately not met) have been represented. it was spoken at least mostly German and I've heard almost exclusively German.

well, to the concert: as the club is very small and the crowd was not very big, I'm standing with Dorte in the first row and it was great! already we could almost feel the sweat and the spit was opened ;-)... "stand up shut up" with "she was great" and ended with hats and everything in between other! between us arnim with a little hiphop (I must say - very amusing!) entertained. not even a broken guitar was the mood on and off the stage destroy. arnim then a round shot by the club to people in the short term to the series in the rear to join. I can only say again: concerts in the small frame have something. Dorte will hopefully provide me with photos and videos from the concert. she has got hold the setlist ...

so I have to take a shower (not just the beat steaks are sweaty, I'm sure the food of today down hopped and danced!) And besides I still have a few questions for "trade, law and internal market" answer . Tomorrow we are going to uni at 9. BUT: only sleep 3 times and then we make our way to Rovaniemi (Lapland )!!!!

many kisses of a tired, exhausted but happy antonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment