Thursday, April 24, 2008

Unique Wedding Seating Charts

April ...

hello my dear,

is now again the end of April, that is my last month to break soon. amazing how fast time flies. the feeling that currently is in the air is hard to describe. It is always nice and the (Erasmus) group has changed over the last few months - in a positive sense.

on my second day here we were in Helsinki for the first time in Onnela (we were only 4 Erasmus students - the others came later) and there was a larger group on the dance floor. an international group that had a lot of fun together. I thought to myself: "this is erasmus and I hope that we will also like this." and it has become Sun during the last months, but yesterday we were erasmus group Onnela in this ...

Here's a short little film of a trip with the last train to helsinki:



... and this was no exception (but not only our group, but there are also any other there) ...

well, I've already heard and seen on some photos that Austria in the spring right there. with trees and flowering meadows finland can not keep up, unfortunately, but in the woods behind the house I've already crocus, violets and anemones bloom seen. jump up on the trees, the buds are already short in front. I hope that it will finally green! Last Friday night I am in the undergrowth and a cute little hedgehog

seen.

yesterday I could drink my first cup of coffee with Benedict (which is preferred rather have a beer) on a terrace in helsinki. I think I have never enjoyed the warm sunshine so ...





oh yeah, and the days are getting longer - that's very fast. at nine, it is still "light" ... and at half past ten I was two days ago to see this sunset from my room window:



so, and now I have to pack up my stuff for this weekend, for tomorrow is finally to Stockholm - my long-desired wish come true!

ship ahoy


we leave tomorrow at 17:00 Helsinki by ferry and arrive on Saturday at 10:00 am in Stockholm. On Monday, we come back.
I'm writing when I am back in Helsinki with many new photos and press!

greet and kiss, antonia

ps: clearly, the spring comes, I've just killed the first gel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment