Friday, March 28, 2008

Salon Client Welcome Letters

tallinn russia march

so first I must apologize that I have been more than a month have not written ... but somehow the time goes by here so fast that I barely have time to write.

now is a brief summary comes from the march and then a separate report from my trip to Russia ...

ie, 14 march was I visited my first: are lisi and senad come for four days. on saturday I have first shown around in a little in helsinki and we warmed up in between a coffee. On Sunday I went with them to Suomenlinna. As already reported, I was there in february already, but now in march I liked it better. It was a lot warmer and therefore more bearable on this small island ...
on Monday are lisi and senad Tallinn to run - unfortunately I could not join because my passport was in the Russian embassy (visa for Russia).
the Tuesday I spent with lisi in Helsinki and we were strolling ... it was so beautiful once again time to to spend one of my sisters. senad was now in the sports museum ... I think because he liked better than to stroll with us ;-). Finally, we have in common with Annie (a former colleague ") from Lisi still bar to a cocktail into Ateljee. this is a tiny bar in the 12th (I think content) floor of a hotel and you see beautiful on helsinki.
on Wednesday (my birthday) and had lisi senad very early to the airport ... unfortunately. but he was visited by them so beautiful and I was happy so they too can show bissl helsink ... I hope it has fallen to them ;-).

came
Lisi & Senad in Helsinki


then my birthday party. ... and that was really great! I had people just a great night with nothing but love ... I will never forget it.

birthday sparty 03/19/2008


so ... and then, right on 20 march, we are driven to Russia ... more on this in the next entry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment