Monday, January 28, 2008

Indian Wife First Lesbian Experience

skating and stuff ...

well, as already announced, we were skating yesterday. after a one hour walk on a nice little lake in the middle of helsinki past we finally came to a really very nice brahe kenttä ice skating rink (above all cheap: 1 € without time limit - at least nothing has been said). I also must say that I had never been so well honed skating shoes. containing one notices, however, that the Finns are the right professionals ice. It has then been found, as we are on the space-out. although I thought that I yet so reasonably well on ice cream stand that was wirklcih impressive ... some have practiced dancing figurines or are just so herumgefetzt. the little children were crates to hold a sort of had to and they have pushed in front of themselves so that they can learn the skating without losing hold in the beginning! a very good idea ... I have to remember this for later!
our art pieces rather limited to "pirouettes" and romain and wolfi practiced in - I'd say again - quick-stop ;-). there was also a very unusual person with a subsequent fall laughing fit of the fallen. Unfortunately, the laughing cramp was not recorded on video, but supposedly there is a photo. well, stupid as are the photographer and I stood next to the site and a fall fins made it unfortunately does not slow us both down and cleared ... but nothing happened. just a new blue stain :-).

gabs in the evening a French-Austrian co-production and the result is something Swedish: kjötbullar! There are also photos of them ... we will simply photographed everything!
the subsequent play uno (to regulate Chinese) was to be decided must wash ... poor Alex had to believe in it!

romain made today and I made our way to Helsinki and have a lift to the same kannelmäki love martina. After a little walk on the fish market was the first time the transactions made uncertain. romain desperate need of a jacket. finally it was found a jacket for him, in which one would probably survive a polar expedition well. I'm going to borrow even for my polar bear polar-expedition ;-).

tomorrow is the first of my apartment mates and their close facebook to-side, it also seems to be a very funny girl and I think we get along pretty well improve the transfer.
we also wish to drive to ikea tomorrow even a few little things (such as possibly a new bathroom rug - the current is already extremely disgusting) to buy. the trip to Ikea is an adventure because none of us knows exactly how to get much back then ... but We'll see.

so skating photos by following (I have to get them first - I forgot my camera yesterday at home). even the first pictures - but there be some:
skating and shopping



greet and kiss!

ps: I would like to thank all the dear eva say thank you - THANK YOU VERY MUCH THAT YOU ARE SO ON MY APARTMENT BRAV lookin SO SILLY THINGS TO ARRANGE POST open ;-)!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment